Sunday, May 31, 2009

Overflowing With Thanksgiving!

In this continuing series on Thanksgiving, we learned 3 ways to practice Thankfulness:
  1. Make a Memory to recall to mind God's faithfulness, power, goodness, testimony and hope
  2. Take a Moment
  3. Break Out a Praise
We were reminded that we can give without being thankful but we can't be thankful without giving! The results of being thankful are in getting stonger emotionally, relationally, physically, spiritually. Thankful people are powerful people!!

Let everyone know what you have been experiencing during this great series on Thankfulness by entering your comments on this week's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great message, legacy is important it is was has shaped my life.
    My anchor holds. Keep in the flow Pastor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday's message and this entire series is definitely counter-culture. Never have I paid so much attention on refraining from complaining and living with thanksgiving. It's easy to say "there's a lot of things to complain about" but there's so many things to be thankful for!! Every believer needs this message. Thank you Pastors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I have learned from this incredible series on Thankfulness is that I'd rather be humbly grateful than grumbly hateful! When I count my blessings, I find I have countless blessings! Thanksgiving is more than just a holiday, it is a lifestyle, otherwise known as 'Thanks-Living' and gratitude is actually an attitude. Thanks Pastors, for this great message that has taught me that I can hold back my blessings by complaining and not remembering all that God has done for me.

    ReplyDelete